The Inspection: A visual observation of all readily accessible areas and standard components of the building, to include:* the foundation (including basements and crawlspaces), * the shell (windows, doors, flooring, interior and exterior walls/wall coverings, etc.),* the roof,*the plumbing system,*the electrical system, *HVAC systems,* grading around the building. Inspections are performed according to NAHI Standards of Practice (copy provided w/report)
Your Report: We use a computer generated reporting system incorporating digital photography that is printed onsite. You will receive this report in a three ring binder with a copy of your pictures on CD, and a home maintenance manual containing valuable information about the building and it's systems upon completion of the inspection. The report can also be viewed online for those not able to attend the inspection.
- Commercial Property Inspections
- Home Energy Audits (This inspection will show you how to make your home its most energy efficient and save money)
- Pre-drywall and pre-closing inspections on new construction
- One year inspections for builder's warranty
- Mold testing
- Testing for Radon gas. Radon Gas